5 New Team Habits To Create A Winning Culture
We know how easy it is for negativity and bad habits to be detrimental when working with a team. We can help your team develop the positive attitudes they need so that everyone contributes their share of responsibility, accountability, and motivation in order to create an environment where success is inevitable!
Say goodbye to old habits such as: “It was someone else’s job,” “it wasn’t my fault”, and “I didn’t do it.” These are the attitude of Educators who perform poorly due to their poor attitudes. In just two hours, we’ll explore what your Educators need in order for them to succeed.
Our team workshop “Between the Flags” is designed to create brand new habits.
- Positive Attitudes
- Personal Responsbility
- Solution Focused
These 5 habits will boost morale, spark your team’s positivity and accelerate personal accountability.
In just 2-hours, we’ll kick start a positive, supportive culture of accountability.
We come to you and work with your whole team, at a time to suit you!
We’ll take your team to the next level with our brand-new team workshop, designed by Educators for Educators.
In this workshop, we explore how individual attitudes can affect team performance. We discover new ways Educators can support each other and remain positive and future-focused. We look at strategies to improve teamwork, communication, and connection.
In this practical 2-hour workshop, participants will ;
- Complete a self-assessment to inspire them to think differently about personal accountability
- Explore the 10 hidden elements that build trust and spark positivity
- Uncover how poor attitudes can derail the team and how to get the team back on track
- Overcome accountability roadblocks and commit to supporting the team.
The Importance of Teamwork
After the session participants will:
- Quickly acknowledge their mistakes and focus on correcting the situation.
- Learn from their experiences rather than allocating blame.
- Keep their word and honour their promises.
- Push through challenges and find a way to get the job done.
You’ll be able to relax as your team take on more responsibility and transforms with a bright new optimistic attitude.
What: Between The Flags
Where: At your service
Duration: 2 hours
At the end of this workshop, Educators will have a clear picture of how they need to behave to support the teams’ success.