Are you dealing with negativity in the service that is impacting the team and their performance? We can help! This workshop will boost morale, spark your team’s positivity and accelerate personal accountability.
Take your team to the next level with our brand-new team accountability workshop. Specifically designed to shift a culture of blame and excuses to one of personal responsibility and ownership.
Our brand-new 2-hour team workshop “Between the Flags” is designed to create a team of Educators with positive attitudes, who take responsibility, see solutions and make things happen.
‘Not me’, ‘wasn’t my fault’, ‘I didn’t do it’. These are attitudes of Educators who claim no accountability. Bad attitudes can ruin your team. In this engaging workshop, we’ll explore the attitudes and behaviours that a team needs to ensure the team succeeds.
In just 2-hours we’ll kick start a positive, supportive culture of accountability by developing trust, improving communication and strengthening relationships.
In this workshop, we explore how individual attitudes can affect team performance. How do we move from an attitude of being the victim to one of personal responsibility? We discover new ways Educators can support each other and remain positive and future-focused. We look at strategies to improve teamwork, communication and connection.
In this practical 2-hour workshop, participants will ;
- Complete a self-assessment to inspire them to think differently about personal accountability
- Explore the 10 hidden elements that build trust and spark positivity
- Uncover how poor attitudes can derail the team and how to get the team back on track
- Overcome accountability roadblocks and commit to supporting the team.
After the session participants will:
- Quickly acknowledge their mistakes and focus on correcting the situation.
- Learn from their experiences rather than allocating blame.
- Keep their word and honour their promises.
- Push through challenges and find a way to get the job done.
You’ll be able to relax as your team take on more responsibility and transforms with a bright new optimistic attitude.
What: Between The Flags
Where: At your service
Duration: 2 hours
At the end of this workshop, Educators will have a clear picture of how they need to behave to support the teams’ success.