Would you like to boost levels of positivity and accountability in your service?
Creating a positive, optimistic, and effective team takes a lot of effort and skill. Our brand-new 2-hour team workshop “Between the Flags” is designed to create a team of positive Educators who take responsibility, see solutions and make things happen.
‘Not me’, ‘wasn’t my fault’, ‘I didn’t do it’. These are attitudes of Educators who claim no accountability. Bad attitudes can ruin your team. In this engaging workshop, we’ll explore the attitudes and behaviours that Educators expect from each other to ensure the team succeeds.
In just 2-hours we’ll kick start a positive, supportive culture of accountability by developing trust, improving communication and strengthening relationships.
In this seriously fun-filled workshop, we’ll explore which behaviours are between the flags (ownership, accountability and responsibility) and which behaviours are beyond the flags (denial, blame, excuses).
Teams will create a pledge for success which will clearly articulate what “good” looks like. It will help the team reflect on how they need to think, feel and behave in the future which may be different from how they are now.
In this workshop, we explore how individual attitudes can affect team performance. How do we move from an attitude of being the victim to one of personal responsibility? We discover new ways Educators can support each other and remain positive and future-focused. We look at strategies to improve teamwork, communication and connection.
In this practical 2-hour workshop, we’ll;
- Take a positive attitude self-assessment to reveal our true attitudes towards work.
- Uncover the 10 hidden elements in teams that can build trust and destroy trust.
- Explore how individual attitudes like being open, curious and committed to learning, contribute to building high performing teams.
- Develop a ‘pledge for success’ which outlines the behaviours and attitudes that are expected.
- Explore how poor attitudes and beyond the flag behaviours can derail high performance, and how to get the team back on track
What: Between The Flags
Where: At your service
Duration: 2 hours
At the end of this workshop, Educators will have a clear picture of how they need to behaviours to support the teams success.
Request A Quote
This workshop will contribute 2 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.3.2 and 7.2.2 from the APST towards maintaining proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.