Would you like to boost levels of accountability and ownership in your service?
Our brand-new team workshop “Between the Flags” is designed to create a team of Teachers and Educators who take responsibility, see solutions and make things happen.
‘Not me’, ‘wasn’t my fault’, ‘I didn’t do it’. These are catchphrases of Educators who claim no accountability. In this engaging workshop we’ll explore the attitudes Educators expect from each other to ensure the team succeeds.
In just 2-hours we’ll kick start a positive, supportive culture of accountability by developing trust, improving communication and strengthening relationships.
In this seriously fun-filled workshop, we’ll explore which behaviours are between the flags (ownership, accountability and responsibility) and which behaviours are beyond the flags (denial, blame, excuses). Teams will create a pledge for success which will clearly articulate what “good” looks like. It will help the team reflect on how they need to think, feel and behave in the future which may be different from how they are now.
In this workshop, we explore how individual attitudes can affect team performance. How do we move from an attitude of being the victim to one of personal responsibility? We discover new ways Educators can support each other and remain positive and future-focused. We look at strategies to improve courage, compassion and connection.
In this practical 2-hour workshop, we’ll;
- Complete an insightful quiz to assess our levels of individual accountability.
- Uncover the 10 Trust Essentials required to build strong relationships.
- Explore how individual attitudes like being open, curious and committed to learning, contribute to quality outcomes
- Develop a ‘pledge for success’ which sets up the behaviours that are between the flags
- Explore how poor attitudes and beyond the flag behaviours can derail high performance, and how to get the team back on track
What: Between The Flags
Where: At your service
Duration: 2 hours
Request A Quote
This workshop will contribute 2 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.3.2 and 7.2.2 from the APST towards maintaining proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.