In this brand-new webinar series, we re-imagine leadership and find out what it takes to manage millennial Educators and Teachers.
Telling your staff what to do doesn’t work. This so-called command and control method has been the dominant management style for the best part of a century and is well past its used-by date.
It’s time to move to a leadership style that focuses on serving others. It’s a style of leadership where leaders give away their authority and focus on serving the needs of their team. When the leader becomes a servant to the team, trust, initiative and collaboration flourish.
In this ground-breaking 3-part series you’ll learn the ten characteristics of servant-leadership and learn how to manage millennials so that you take advantage of their strengths while providing what they need to be successful and motivated at work.
After the webinar participants will be able to:
- Re-evaluate their leadership practice and adopt a servant leadership approach
- Support Educators through change and overcome resistance
- Promote trust, harmony and a sense of belonging as key drivers for high performance
- Improve Educator engagement by creating a healthier, wiser, freer and more autonomous teaching team.
In this purchase you'll receive:
- Access to all 3 LIVE and interactive, 40 minute online management webinars
- Unlimited email support for the term of the program
- Access to all 3 webinar recordings.
- All webinars have a "watch it live" or "watch it later" guarantee. You can watch a recording of the webinar at a time to suit you.
- Webinars start Thursday February 14th 2019.
Part 1 - Thursday 14th February 2019 @ 10:00am AEDT
Part 2 - Thursday 21st February 2019 @ 10:00am AEDT
Part 3 - Thursday 28th February 2019 @ 10:00am AEDT
Limited places available. Register today to reserve your place.
Target Audience: Experienced Teachers / Educators , Leaders and Managers working in LDC, FDC, Preschool, Kindergarten and OHSC.
Format: Live interactive webinars
Presenter: Adrian Pattra
Certificate: Yes, one per enrolment
NESA Registered: Yes. It will contribute 2 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 6.3.2 and 7.2.2 from the APST towards maintaining proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Register PD hours: Yes, 1 per enrolment
Single Use or Sharable: Single – Program includes email and phone support
Recording Sent: Yes automatically
Handouts Sent: Yes automatically